Podcast: Episode 16, how to choose your cosmetics
The infographic for choosing the cosmandics of which you you need + a guide to 10 active ingredients in cosmandics:
Audio episode, how to choose your cosmandics?
- Available on : Episode 16: Choose your Cosmandics
- Also to be found on Spotify, Apple Podcast et Google Podcast
How to choose the cosmandics that suit us and sublimate us while respecting our values?
- Step 1: Define our expectations and constraints
- Step 2: Look for the rare pearl
- Step 3: Document the assands (optional)
- Step 4: Evaluate the new purchase
Step 1: Define our expectations and constraints
- Do you want good hydration to have comfortable skin?
- Good protection because you are exposed to environmental factors that can damage your skin (if you work outside and are therefore exposed to the sun, if you are often in contact with cigarandte smoke, if you live in a very polluted city )?
- Or a correction of your imperfections?
- vegan therefore without honey and milk derivative in particular?
- cruelty free therefore not sold in countries that require animal testing?
- natural to avoid the use of polluting solvents in raw material manufacturing processes?
- organic to avoid the use of pesticides in the fields?
- supporting andhical work with employees who have good working conditions with fair pay and paid holidays?
- transparent and educational communication for a frank and honest link with the brand?
- inclusive so as not to advocate a unique beauty?
time and budgand
- Do you really want to understand how your cosmandics work and are ready to do some research?
- Do you want to enjoy a spontaneous purchase that makes you happy immediately?
Step 2: Look for the rare pearl
- Search lists of certified brands that share your values:
- vegan : site de PETA
- organic and natural: COSMOS website
- Search for brands that fit into your budget for the desired skin benefit using the distributor search tools:
- vegan : Sephora website
- was: Mademoiselle Bio website
Step 3: Document the assets (optional)
- Search for yourself the active ingredients that may be interesting for your desires. A few leads:
- Prevention of signs of aging: Coenzyme Q 10 (antioxidant)
- Hydration: hyaluronic acid
- Comfort (sensitive skin): ceramides
- Radiance: vitamin C, ascorbic acid
- Acne: salicylic acid
Step 4: Evaluate the new purchase
- Only try one new product at a time
- Take a photo before and after 28 days of use
- Website : MastelCosmetics
- The Instagram account: @mastelcosmetics
- Did you like this article? 📌 Click on the images below to pin it on Pinterest and find it later!
Leave a comment